Why Do We do it

I really only do it because its the only chance i get to bench press ladder beams,but some poor guy is getting ripped to bits because he also loves throwing them about so i thought id better keep that to myself.but after admitting to much worse when i joined i now feel confident enough to admit it.

F*cked if I know. It's not the pay anyway. I like working outdoors and the craic but with the ever increasing H&S bullsh*t we need to put up with on site, it's getting harder to enjoy the job. I've been pulling in as much street work as I can, dealing with other small contractors face to face and trying to cut out all the bueracracy you get with large contractors and their know-all (but actually know f*ck all about scaffolding) Site Agents. Rant Over.

If I won the lottery I would stop. So for me it's simply money plus working outdoors in different places everyday. Beats working in a factory.

So I can come on this forum and read about the Powerful Scaff.

Ben you are still only a trainee scaffolder you never completed a final assessment. I have look at your file?

Bench pressing them doesn't turn a coin, meathead! You're supposed to fix them to the job. You pump iron and the let the scaffs get on with the work.

I started it because I needed a job, stuck with it for the laughs, and now I'm still here for the money.....

Trainee Ben because I can. You do not live Averley. No shut the **** up little boy.

Top Bottom