Whose got all the work where you are?

Dass

Reaction score
Who is busy in your neck of the woods?

Maybe if we can find out who has plenty of work on in different parts of the country it might help the lads who are looking for a job.

theres a company i worked for they are the only purely tube and fitting outfit int the north of ireld called walsh scaffolding ,, they have a good bit of work on at the minute and cairan is the main man ,,, its a family outfit and they are good to their men and always lookin for tube guys ,, if things get tough you will be well looked after by a family firm, ,, three brothers good people ,, pm me if you wat cairans numbr , they do alot of power station work and all the bridges and stuff technical ,, let me know dass no problemo

Pyeroy have most of the shutdowns and major jobs in dublin...anybody want the number of their contracts manager pm me.

ha just playin with you:D ill pm you name and number now..wind your neck in paddy;)

we are busy on street work at the min still, but site wrk has now gone slow how are others finding this at the min i know 1 of the big firms down our way who do a lot of site work have now got read of a load of blokes.

seems to be like that all over b-safe.the ones that had all the big jobs are declining rapidly id say they regret turning the so called "small street jobs"down now.these are the bread and butter jobs and soon enough everyone is gona be cuttin each others balls off to get them..sad but true.

Top Bottom