Whos this??????????????????

Not sure who he is but next time you see him give him your copy of the Atkins diet.;)

Not sure who he is but next time you see him give him your copy of the Atkins diet.;)

lol atkins diet got a marra with the second name atkins lol his chat up line is hey you look like you could do with the atkins die.t 99% of the time his told were to go but the 1% who ask him why he then explaines he is atkins and they should live of eating him lol and his then home with the 1% ahahahh

Not a bad strike rate for a scaff, also makes a change from the usual "Show us your t1ts love."

Not a bad strike rate for a scaff, also makes a change from the usual "Show us your t1ts love."

lol nar his not a scaff lol ''the usuall show us your tits'' i can honestly say i have never said that lol had a few women shout get ya cock out thow ;) allways followed by you wouldent know what to to with it or i wouldnt touch you with this 21 ahahahh

Yeah, I have had that myself and she was a beaut. :eek:

Never shouted at a chick to get them out? That surprises me marra.:wondering:

Never shouted at a chick to get them out? That surprises me marra.:wondering:

never lol to busy fixing, got our lass at home any how :love: and knowing my luck she be over the other side of the street ahahah lol

Top Bottom