Who's scaffold is it?

tokwitney

Reaction score
I've just seen on the BBC news that a road in Worthing is closed because there is 'Scaffolding in the road'....
Is it anyone on here's......????

Indeed it is phillios but we have nowt over that way at min !!

He never told me he had the rotties on the tools these days.

One of my jobs collapsed last week, but only because i couldn't be bothered to put the Braces in it and left half the fittings loose - to make things easier when i strike it. :eek: :D

BUILDING, TARRING ROAD. WORTHING 5.47am to 6.19am on Thursday, January 19 – Dangerous structure, scaffolding around building collapsed and blocking road. Road cleared by fire service using small tools. Scaffolding company contacted by police

scaffolding on the road must be a mobile then bum bum:blink::push::nuts::bigsmile:

I heard it was hoarding that had fallen over somehow and it pulled the job down, from the sounds of it, it was only a small job. The guy I work with told me the name of the firm but I forgot who he said. Ill find out tomorrow and let ya's know if no one has found out before me.

I heard it was hoarding that had fallen over somehow and it pulled the job down, from the sounds of it, it was only a small job. The guy I work with told me the name of the firm but I forgot who he said. Ill find out tomorrow and let ya's know if no one has found out before me.

Did you find out who the firm was Gaz.

Yea, it was a firm called lister scaffolding, but like I mentioned earlyer (so I was told) it was not down to dodgy scaffolding.

nah georgie has some good boys on , im sure it wernt error on their part

Yea, it was a firm called lister scaffolding, but like I mentioned earlyer (so I was told) it was not down to dodgy scaffolding.

Cheers for that just curious to know who it was, as long as nobody was hurt.

Top Bottom