whos on!!

dico

Reaction score
how do you get the forum main page to show you whos on line has this vanished now or is there something to put this back on bottom of page thanks in advance

mines missing markus me and computors dont mix ha ha !! you still doing your gas plant mate

mines missing markus me and computors dont mix ha ha !! you still doing your gas plant mate

Was at kings kings lynn a few weeks ago mate, just to see that lovely Karl haha,
You been back there pal ?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

You and cider ya mean ;)

not this month markus the jobs involve a trip but there good little numbers nice area up there and enjoy going

not this month markus the jobs involve a trip but there good little numbers nice area up there and enjoy going

Aye kev the canny little jobs mate, bit of a chew to get going with the permits etc, sure we filled a cape bin at Peterborough with doubles, that's on the house ;)

You's not been back like mate ?

how do you get the forum main page to show you whos on line has this vanished now or is there something to put this back on bottom of page thanks in advance

the only wya i can see it or have looed for it is user cp top left of the screen and whtn the little bar on the right load on the next page clickt he arrow and scroll down to whos on line marra

It used to be at the bottom of the page didn't it, i think sf admin removed it to speed the forum up abit.

Top Bottom