Who the hell is this mike dower

stjosephboy

Reaction score
Hi fellas iv had a pm off a mike dower basically threatening me and don't know who the hell he is or talking about?

HEED THE FECKING BAW YER FECKING DUNDERHEED....lol lol

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Anyhow....whats been going on in wales st.?

Someone posted about nuclear clearance and I said " get your Scottish dis" and he pm'd me saying " leave him along or I'll bite your lips off,he's only trying to get on in the world wtf.haha

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The usual fare always rears it's head eventually.

Oh sorry joseph mate best bet is to give it back to him now we ur fellow members have given u a few good ones to call him!!! Now ull either get laughed at or put in broadmore but either way the new policy on the forum is to blame the heed a bam AKA den lol

Seriously mate if he does it again tell neil (sf admin) its bang out of order if u don't know him mate ;)

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Someone posted about nuclear clearance and I said " get your Scottish dis" and he pm'd me saying " leave him along or I'll bite your lips off,he's only trying to get on in the world wtf.haha

Must be his missus then mate :laugh:

Top Bottom