Who made this cracker of a gibbs vid

There is a couple on the go now, think hswt is going for an Oscar.

Too late, I have put it on twitter.:laugh:

Send it to me, Fred. Ill add it to the other 55 i have, lol.
Best vids i have seen in years. :)

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Palmers have always been a shiite Firm.
They are living off their so-called "glory years", before they started employing tw@ts like Lee Pollard and Mark Coughlan.
Thats why they have been bought about 11 times in the last 20 years.

Keep up the vids Fred. They are excellent.

OMG....PML........well done cant stop laughing,its kept a smile on my face all day m8,
you've obviously got far too much time on your hands ,but fair play to you

OMG....PML........well done cant stop laughing,its kept a smile on my face all day m8,
you've obviously got far too much time on your hands ,but fair play to you

Pleased to have bought some fun and frivolity to peoples lives. Its bought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it I thank you all.
Seriously took about 20 minutes. All the material was on the forum already.Like any good tv comedy its based on real(almost )events.

Hope others will have a go. Maybe Admin can make a seperate section just for videos??

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

You can't be serious, who the hell would complain about it, gotta be palmers themselves.

It was probably someone related to the Palmers night shift supervisor. There was a lot of them in the video and on the job apparently!!!

Make your own Hitler video

Try this. You cant actually see the video step by step but if you go to www.meme/create you can do that.

There must be loads of things that happens in scaffolding that can be done this way.
Looking forward to seeing some others. Get your creative juices flowing lads.

Wicked clip to add your own subtitles too.
Theres LOADS of them. Never seen them before.

Might make my own, lol.

They are safely locked away, only i can view them... for now. ;)

Top Bottom