Who is angel71

I'm not saying it is, but there is a lot of salesmen floating around sussing out your posts to see if you have potential.

that link not work like ragscaff.

AOM there will no doubt be many sales persons surfing about , I just think if sales they wouldnt be so secretive as surely communication is a must in the sales business, its Possibly the CSA after child benefit but im telling ya ive never met the bitch i cant be the father :laugh:

Link worked fine just not on the members list that I can see.:embarrest:

If it was for sales purposes, why "friend" you? all your details are available to members, you don't get anything more for being friends. Maybe Superscaff75 does gives friends something more - lol think I'll ask to be friends :D

I reckon it's one of Scaffy's Homo erectus bum boys that he pays in Pedigree chum to worship him like King Julian in Madagascar...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x6nCvh3Opk]YouTube - madagscar - king julian[/ame]

that link not work like ragscaff.

AOM there will no doubt be many sales persons surfing about , I just think if sales they wouldnt be so secretive as surely communication is a must in the sales business, its Possibly the CSA after child benefit but im telling ya ive never met the bitch i cant be the father :laugh:
Have it on good authority that it is some one called Bob Galbraith.

Bob Galbraith eh, we have a bit history between us, tho I would have thought he would be sat sunning himself somewhere on a sunny beach, ice cold drink in hand, an as far away from scaffolding as he could get.

maybe he just bored. :laugh:

do you know bob like borospanner, will i know you or not.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

who the fcuk is chris ball

Top Bottom