who has got the contract for petrofac at sullom voe?

ROBERT3670

Reaction score
does anyone know who has got the petrofac contract up in the voe, and has anybody got there number, cheers

Aberdeen, Scotland
Operational Centre
Bridge View
1 North Esplanade West
Aberdeen AB11 5QF
United Kingdom

T: +44 1224 247000
F: +44 1224 247001

I was talking with a Petrofac Survival Instructor Last week who stays in Shetland---he was tellin me that the Accommodation Barge is in place for the New TOTAL Facility---and as Celtic says its Salamis---Ground works and Steel Erectors progressing...

salamis have the maintenance on the BP REFINERY,but as of yet i dont think the total contracts have been signed.
watch this space it will probably get put on hold so as to put pressure on georg osbourne

aye salamis have the maintenance on voe. a no a boy up there. dont no who have the new build yet its all a mistery,

theres no blue book up there so lets hope palmers dont have it,f**k me they have guys haning 300 feet off the forth bridge for less money than bean stackers in asda:nuts:

COULDNT AGREE MORE DAFTSCAFF,they have waverley station and have guys working nights and 12s at the weekends barely touching a grand.THYSSEN KRUPP ITS TIMES LIKE THIS YOU WONDER WHO WON THE WAR

Whats it coming too when we cant get a fair days pay for a fair days work---taking advantage---liberty takers.

COULDNT AGREE MORE DAFTSCAFF,they have waverley station and have guys working nights and 12s at the weekends barely touching a grand.THYSSEN KRUPP ITS TIMES LIKE THIS YOU WONDER WHO WON THE WAR
Bareley. Try nowhere near. Just left waverly two weeks ago 60 hours a week night shift only clearing 8.20 and thats with the 54 travel added in.

geordie,i knew my mate was clearing about 820 ish but thought that he was only doing the 10s.its a disgrace that they can kick the arse out of a class project because of a recession.i was getting 100 a shift on queens street in glasgow in 1998 for an 8 hour day shocking

Im currently on bp sullom voe and no 1 has been awarded the contract as yet! Its agency atm doing the ground work but ul never no until its been awarded!! We heard bis on last trip but now wr heard its between rigblast and hertel lol so pinch of salt of salt atm!!

The contract for Laggan Tomore has not been awarded yet. The usual suspects are in for it - BIS, Stork, Cape etc.

Here is some news on the project so far looks like Bis have got the Scaffold contract this is nothing to do with the Salamis branch. Same branch thats in the Bp kinneil grangemouth
Clck on the link to see how far it has come and will soon be ready for the Scaff/s to hit the PlaceVIDEO: Aker Solutions Secures Shetland Gas Plant Deal (UK)

Aker Solutions has secured a three year contract to provide operations and maintenance services to Total E&P UK Ltd and its joint venture partner DONG E&P (UK) Ltd at the new Shetland Gas Plant (SGP). The agreement includes provision of operations, maintenance and services support personnel for Total E&P UK at the new gas plant, [...]

Top Bottom