Who Audits the Auditors

S

steve gregory

went past a site today . there was 4 different gangs of scaffolders working on some refurbishment properties. All 4 gangs , not an harness in sight , certainly no collective protection and trainers and no hard hats was just taking this piss.

I have taken the pictures and passed them onto the HSE for them to examine and seeing as this company is a massive NASC member i want to know who actually audits the auditors. Its every man for himself out there at the minute but just remember every manager who uses this forum your membership is now really in ruins...

Might just call tomorrow to gain pictures of the HSE giving out the Prohibitions.lol.

The company has more than likely got paper work coming out their ears signed by the boy's in question. The likelihood is if action was to be taken it would be under the "Every man has a duty" blah blah blah.

Who Audits the Auditors.?

The Lunatics are minding the Asylum, but who's minding the Lunatics.?

Figure the answer out by that Chris.

Steve

That sounds just typical...pretty similar to the pics I've got of a massive regional NASC member who's lads were traversing the 8th lift of the scaffold with out any collective protection, tunnelling method or anywhere near...Never mind SG04:10....One rule for them...one rule for anyone else...

I would apprieciate a look at those photos mate, I've got a feeling we can put together quite a collection...

We will all be on it at one time or another.:eek:

Make no mistake Ian they would be on it as well.

I know I have the pictures from previous visits from my last employer on my computer. Could be good evidence to prove the NASC preeching is a load of sh1te:D

100_1110.jpg

100_0692.jpg

100_1217.jpg

100_1218.jpg

The best of the best from your local NASC company:D. The best thing is its these people who come and audit you and tell you your not good enough FFS :eek:

I wonder what NASC will think of one of their members activities

Top Bottom