which union

Dantanner

Reaction score
Hi fellas,
Next year im hopeing to go offshore so i think i need to join a union, the last one i was in was auew but that was donkies years ago. what is out there now and how much are they, do i pay weekly or what.....

Not too sure Happy, did we not do this one Dan?

sorry lads for the mislead, i did ask this before but i couldnt find it so thats why i asked again.:embarrest:

sorry lads for the mislead, i did ask this before but i couldnt find it so thats why i asked again.:embarrest:

top right hand side of this page youll see welcome and your name the time and private messages. click on you name it will take you to another page on this other page you will see you name again under your name will be a few boxed click on the box that says stastistics then if you click on posts by dantanner you can find the original pst that way its eays to do as youve only made a few comments get difficult the more comment you post lol

Fellas, what can i say, im just a bloody thick numpty:D ive sust it out know.....thanx for the info.........im just getting familiar with the site:)

oilc/rmt or unite

unite are joined at the hip with cisrs so i wouldnt go down that route. exspecially the way they shafted the ecitb scaffolders give your money too one of thee others who ever they are

Top Bottom