which is the most popular colour on scaffolding gear

scaffman1

Reaction score
Just a quick thought chaps
What is the most popular colour on scaffolding material

We use a purple on ours

It seems up where i am alot of people arent even bothering to paint the gear anymore, we use yellow and black

Ours is white..Boss is tight so he buys trade white emulsion,strangly it doesnt wash off in the rain.We are the only company round here that uses white.

Pink with little yellow polka dots and a bit of fabreze to make the tubes smell lovely:love:

On a more seroius note though ours are black and white.

Is there a National registered recocnised, copyright, on the painting of your scaffolding materials???????????????

Could any Tom D1ck and Harriet with a few gallon of paint leftover, from the Easter paintover, decide, i will change my scaffold colour to this.........irrespective if it is the same as ISL, Lyndons, McAlpines etc

thats strange tokwitney.we have a bloke round here who is an elvis impersonator.he emulsions his cuban heeled chesea boots.the problem is he wets himsef with excitement when on stage.the result is shiney blak patent leather boots and a mess on the stage.hes never done anything for a while though.

Is there a National registered recocnised, copyright, on the painting of your scaffolding materials???????????????

Could any Tom D1ck and Harriet with a few gallon of paint leftover, from the Easter paintover, decide, i will change my scaffold colour to this.........irrespective if it is the same as ISL, Lyndons, McAlpines etc
I think SGB had their pink colour specially made, the paint manufacturer could'nt sell that particular shade to anyone else, so they were able to identify it by some means,

we use blue and yellow, the blue has a special pigment or summit in it thats registered to us , if stolen and painted over we can still identify it, by adding a chemical or summit it still brings that special pigment through the new paint, it will also pick tiny bits up off the steel if someone has tried removing it.

we use blue and yellow, the blue has a special pigment or summit in it thats registered to us , if stolen and painted over we can still identify it, by adding a chemical or summit it still brings that special pigment through the new paint, it will also pick tiny bits up off the steel if someone has tried removing it.

That must be super hi tek anti theft ****, that super?????.... (must av guard dogs included), and the boys from the toon aint even got the anti dote yet????, I am disappointed,...... I was led to beleive everything in the Northeast was pinchable???:cheesy::eek:

it might be good stuff , but the problem is , you have to find the feckin gear in the first place to test the paint to prove its our,s and as we found out last year its a bitch trying to find your gear lol

The special paint is called Trimite.
Once you place an order and register the colour they don't sell it to anyone else.

Top Bottom