Where's the punchline?

Sc@ffolder

Reaction score
Hi.

Been a member for a while now, still intrigued about this website to tell the truth.
A few laughs like, a few wee bams too, but hey such is life.

Wanted to know what the joke is, being called 'jason' by someone a few times.
Sent this vancouver lad a private message asking to explain, so far fallen on deaf ears eh.
Now, im all for the craic? but waiting for the punchline like.

Can someone elaborate for us eh?

Jason is one of the worlds best known scaffolders who was a leading light on the forum for a long time.
He and Vancouver had a massive fall out over who had copied whose part2 NVQ portfolio. Much banging of keyboards and threats of a dust up ensued before Jason retired from the forum.
Now Vancouver is so paranoid he suspects that all new members are Jason using an alias and have come back to haunt him like Patrick Swayze in that Ghost film.
There is even a brilliant Hitler video about the biggest bust up since Saddam decided to have a weekend in Kuwait

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Jason is one of the worlds best known scaffolders who was a leading light on the forum for a long time.
He and Vancouver had a massive fall out over who had copied whose part2 NVQ portfolio. Much banging of keyboards and threats of a dust up ensued before Jason retired from the forum.
Now Vancouver is so paranoid he suspects that all new members are Jason using an alias and have come back to haunt him like Patrick Swayze in that Ghost film.
There is even a brilliant Hitler video about the biggest bust up since Saddam decided to have a weekend in Kuwait
If you wish to view the video please use the search facility. Put in "Let's get ready to rumble".
I get a fiver from the forum every time one of my videos is viewed which comes in handy. I am surprised other members haven't jumped on the bandwagon and done their own.

Hswt, a fiver for every watch of your hitler video, no wonder you can afford your house in the oriental land.

If he splashed out abit more he could have a two tier rabbit hutch; with a open pen as a run round.....lol lol

Top Bottom