Where's John Baylor

Bit of a misspelled error HSWT.it John gaylor not as printed John Baylor got Admin to rectify it last week m8.

Aaaahhhh... so can i use my real name???
Anus McNuggets?

This Jason Gibbs prick is coping all flack whilst i run about causing mayhem 'pretending' to be a decent Scaffolder, whos got a fetish for self promotion! :D
Poor bloke.

That's a relief John has been found ,now where is Roger Nutkins ? Did Roger get that job he was on about ?
Or is Roger Nutkins another pseudonym for Jay

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------[/SI

Theres 3 of us on the ever growing: Jason Gibbs Social-Media Scaffolding Empire!

Im the one talking on the videos... putting my best cockney accent on, im actually very posh and well-to-do.
A PR Guru handles my extremely politically correct views and opinions on here. :nuts:
Roger Nutkins is the technical expert who put the jobs up, and i just pretend its me.

No 'I' in team, lol.

I know! Never forget how you used to run Dennis ragged all over the Bridge, lol.
Wrap on! Wrap on!! :D

poor old Dennis ,more qualifications than all of us at the time.is he still on London bridge with Pete the Feet the Lounger ha ha.

Ya, i believe so.
Still bunking the trains too i hear, lol.

He was so tight, he must have been Scottish, putting on a Kent accent, lol.

Bit of a misspelled error HSWT.it John gaylor not as printed John Baylor got Admin to rectify it last week m8.

Ahh the mystery is solved.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Aaaahhhh... so can i use my real name???
Anus McNuggets?

This Jason Gibbs prick is coping all flack whilst i run about causing mayhem 'pretending' to be a decent Scaffolder, whos got a fetish for self promotion! :D
Poor bloke.

Fantastic. Probably your best post ever.

Top Bottom