Wheres borospanner ??????????????

Whats his name?
I usually have 1 or 2 labouring for me. :toung:

i heard the poacher got a hold of him slit his throat and hung him upside down HALAL style.
i cant confirm this its only a rumour:eek:

Spotted at Kylie concert dressed as a teddy bear !

i heard the poacher got a hold of him slit his throat and hung him upside down HALAL style.
i cant confirm this its only a rumour:eek:

negative Daftscaff, the poachers on the run, living it up in Magalluf, and its Friday:D never seen so much tidy *****:smile1: and its 11 o'clock hotel bars just opened.;)

Happy Days

Poacher go for the fat lass she will be grateful and take it up the arse LOL
Good luck lad don't forget to send picks

so yous never met up at the darlo roundabout then poacher,who shat it

I'm on the run and the Boroscaffs missing. ha ha:idea:

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Poacher go for the fat lass she will be grateful and take it up the arse LOL
Good luck lad don't forget to send picks

I already have Andy she's called the wife, while obviously thinking of some smart Spanish / Swedish birds:D

Magaluf eh! Clubbing beaches birds and smogfree....Enjoy whats left Poacher,roll back the years...meeyowww

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3vbfv-ZpYI]‪boro song reach up made by me (updated)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

teeside sorry to piss on your parade but boro supporters are fcukin ****, your stadium is half empty week in week out, yet when you won the world cup sorry carling cup every man an his dog was singing boro songs an shouting boro till i die, then that was it half empty stadiums again,

smoggy till i die smoggy till i die im a smoggie im a smoggie, not long till i die lol

Superscaff75 it was not his dog thats the woman / wife down there LOL if i remember rite hartlepool had better turn out at home over the full season

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Just to clear the nappy ripping case up

The Cleveland child abuse scandal occurred in Cleveland, England in 1987, where 121 cases of suspected child sexual abuse were diagnosed by Dr Marietta Higgs and Dr Geoffrey Wyatt, paediatricians at a Middlesbrough hospital (in the now abolished county of Cleveland). After a number of court trials, 26 cases involving children from twelve families were found by judges to have been incorrectly diagnosed,

Top Bottom