Where would your loyalties be.

aom

Reaction score
Events kind of took over and made the decision for me but it did get me wondering.

Which job would you go to and which one would you let down. One client who has paid his bill (eventually) roaring like a bull wanting the job down or a new client you know very little about but a good little earner if he pays the agreed price?

events kind of took over and made the decision for me but it did get me wondering.

Which job would you go to and which one would you let down. One client who has paid his bill (eventually) roaring like a bull wanting the job down or a new client you know very little about but a good little earner if he pays the agreed price?

thye devil you know is better than the devil you dont
if eh pays the agreed price?????? Btw which 1 did you choose the roaring bll didnt come in office telling you which 1 to DO LOL

Id go for the new client.
As being an old client, you could blag him, a little bit... assuming your able to pull it off.
Whilst the new client might bring additional jobs in to your Firm.

haha, exactly what I was thinking. The decision was taking out my hands when we realised after all this guys shouting they had forgotten thye had cut around 8 cores out of the stone work so we could send in our tranny tubes to try and take some of the weight off a fragile roof. As the contractor is from Newquay he asked if we could fill in the holes for him on the way down. I told him if we did it the boy's wouldn't stop till the cavity was filled up as well and he better doing it himself. He now requires the scaffold to wait till Monday.;)

Get it down now or I will send you the bill after I get someone to pull it down LOL
10 mins later forget it but I want it down on Monday haha ( forgot something my friend ? ) haha *******

Just another day at Aom Andy, can't be that different round the country?

No different at all. Do you get the "I NEED it up NOW my blokes are waiting!!".

2 weeks later no-ones been on it.

Every God damn fekin day Flinty. They have now got so brazen some of them will tell me they won't be on it but need to put something on the job before they loose it. After 12 years of listening to it I have finally learned to rubber ear it and for the other ones that don't tell me they just get shafted on the hire.:cool:

Top Bottom