where to do my advanced ticket?

Hantsscaff

Reaction score
After a bit of advice.
I'm going to put myself through my advanced can anyone recommend a centre that helps you through the book work side of things? or can help get it all sorted a bit quicker than the usual 6 months.
Based in the south but willing to travel.

Many thanks

We used birmingham citb last time as not to far to travel.b & b accom cheep & cheerfull but ok - everyone now allows an xtra day for the portfolio which tbh as been really simplified...but as for the timescale i think u may find that set @ 6 months between end of course & the portfolio/assesment days

After a bit of advice.
I'm going to put myself through my advanced can anyone recommend a centre that helps you through the book work side of things? or can help get it all sorted a bit quicker than the usual 6 months.
Based in the south but willing to travel.

Many thanks
Hello hantsscaff, I did my advanced at citb training centre Erith last year. All the portfolio etc was done in the two weeks of training. Just been back to do the 2 day assessment, no more paperwork, just waiting for the card. All pretty painless. Good luck.

used erith before bit that was back when you got a big folder was a right pain I'll bell them if I can do it all there it will be sound.
thanks for the help fellas enjoy the long weekend.

Top Bottom