Where is SF Admin?

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
SF Admin has not visited his site for 6 days. I had heard he was relaxing at his luxury retreat in the Bahamas. With the forum coming under attack from Vietnam he should be here up to his knees in blood and bullets with the moderators. Sir Winston Churchill didnt disappear during the Battle of Britain.

Besides I need his advice about my new exciting website scaffolderstoolbelts.com :nuts:

He wasn't silly when he appointed all you captains... he knew he was deserting for the yuletide break!

I beg your pardon there is only one General (me), one Captain (philiousmaximus) and the rest are mere foot soldiers.

ahem ..... i am the field marshal aka the sheriff parade parade shun general hswt and captian philiousmaximus step in line and dont be stepping out or youll find you sellf on parade in naffy time :laugh:

Your more like sergeant " Bilko" Marra :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgKO_fTArEs]The Phil Silvers Show - Bilko's Pigeons...part 1. - YouTube[/ame]

SF Admin has not visited his site for 6 days. I had heard he was relaxing at his luxury retreat in the Bahamas. With the forum coming under attack from Vietnam he should be here up to his knees in blood and bullets with the moderators. Sir Winston Churchill didnt disappear during the Battle of Britain.

On my way back from Algeria (I managed to escape what I now know was captivity by those men in Algeria, after distracting the guards by challenging their supervisor to build a 8x8 tower without it falling over. Gave me enough time to use what I learned in the book "Behind Enemy Guardrails" by Russ and Phil to make good my escape) I encountered SF Admin, who was wearing a bullet proof vest, carrying an assortment of deadly weapons and when I asked where he was going he muttered "taking the fight to those damn short ar*ed congies myself"

On my way back from Algeria (I managed to escape what I now know was captivity by those men in Algeria, after distracting the guards by challenging their supervisor to build a 8x8 tower without it falling over. Gave me enough time to use what I learned in the book "Behind Enemy Guardrails" by Russ and Phil to make good my escape) I encountered SF Admin, who was wearing a bullet proof vest, carrying an assortment of deadly weapons and when I asked where he was going he muttered "taking the fight to those damn short ar*ed congies myself"

Good to hear you made it back Flinty. You will be pleased to know that because of your unrivalled knowledge of the terrain I have decide to let you drive the Cape bus at next years summer camp. I see you used the old build a 8x8 tower distraction? Works every time.

Good to hear you made it back Flinty. You will be pleased to know that because of your unrivalled knowledge of the terrain I have decide to let you drive the Cape bus at next years summer camp. I see you used the old build a 8x8 tower distraction? Works every time.

I'll happily drive the bus, that does mean someone else will have to translate Marra for Mr Fenlon, I'm not much of a multi-tasker.

The 8x8 tower worked a treat, his card had expired so that meant he was completely incompetent. His cronies did say to me earlier he was always useless on the tools anyway.

Did you balloons not smell a rat when you all grabbed the stripes,did yous honestly beleive that you would sit like geeks rulling the roost and deleting posts that you feel offend yous and you didnt need to do anything else

smell the roses boys or is it shiit;)

I reckon you should send Sheriff Marra in alone - that should cause enough confusion to make them give up and run away!

why dont u start with banning those who used to be scaffs but now just sit at desks typing out **** all day.

Top Bottom