Where is scaffy1980?

im thinking hes got a frog for his iphone or whatever when at work , that's if he aint in an office , 16ft in one hand an tappin on the forum with the other.

incidentally , studying the form for tomorrow and its thrown up a couple horses that made me think of forum members , Captain Chris =vllb , spirit of shankly = bigfish , havelovewilltravel =pretty obvious , very hopeful for the first 2 .

He sits in the van shouting out the window at trainees I think.

im thinking hes got a frog for his iphone or whatever when at work , that's if he aint in an office , 16ft in one hand an tappin on the forum with the other.

incidentally , studying the form for tomorrow and its thrown up a couple horses that made me think of forum members , Captain Chris =vllb , spirit of shankly = bigfish , havelovewilltravel =pretty obvious , very hopeful for the first 2 .

Stick a bullseye on havelovewill travel to win for me mate. Send me your bank details and I will transfer the cash

i'll have a fiver on for you if it wins I'll send it off to a phillipines disaster fund , hopin for a good price

****** , its 15/8 fav ,it'll need to be a treble , hopefully they all win , 90/1 treble.

"drop out Joe" :worried: looks to have a decent chance and the trainer won the race last year , need to have a few quid on that as well , cheers Bsupascaff:D.

Last edited:
i'll have a fiver on for you if it wins I'll send it off to a phillipines disaster fund , hopin for a good price

****** , its 15/8 fav ,it'll need to be a treble , hopefully shankly wins and gives a good treble.

Na your all wrong its gonna be "cheerful joe" that comes in :laugh:

Yeah its 0121 550 you cheeky fecker fred.......lol.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

He's sitting with a warm flask of bovril in a bush in joebag's garden.:confused:

Joe's bush aint bad pete prefer coffee than bovil.:laugh:

St...i get paid for what i know and not what i do.. but you must be stalking me to know i was using a 16'.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

You messed yourself in your sleep joe, and i dont like knickers has to be breifs.:eek:

Doctor told me you wernt to have a drink before a major opp joe, he also told me you may still feel a sharp pain when they probe you but not to worry.

Top Bottom