Where is scaffy1980 aka Den

Yeh but we got a bet on that he cant stay off the forum for more than a day...bit like urself lol

scaffy and bobby are a younger bufont kid and the other 1 blueberry lol ahahah

Last edited:
Always thought you were an empty head havespan, if it is not on Google your fecked :D

quote your reply four days ago in thread Gran Canaria started by scaffy 1980.......

"Have a great holiday Den"

Keep out the sun, son :toung:

Nah i'm not avin that lol i reckon he's still on here using an alias lol

I am who I am, and that's all that I am, I am Rigger the scaffolding man

Multiple accounts is a sure sign of lack of honesty and integrity, as is making a statement then retracting it with a "I was only joking" or "it was only a wind up"

Say what you mean, but mean what you say.

Always thought you were an empty head havespan, if it is not on Google your fecked :D

quote your reply four days ago in thread Gran Canaria started by scaffy 1980.......

"Have a great holiday Den"

Keep out the sun, son :toung:

Obviously my little cameo of the countless "where is" threads on here was a bit subtle for you?

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

I think you've lost your bet Daryl

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Why are you typing like a Northerner?

It's the in thing int it?

He best be getting his hi vis on and taking a piccie or two, in sun, like, with chip butty! ;)

Rosie i end up in some strange places at times ( usually when drunk ) send me a hi viz and i will get some pictures

HOLA...... my brothers.
Daryl i'll accept pure english banknotes my friend....lol.

Had a wicked hol, back to cause havoc...:toung::toung:

HOLA...... my brothers.
Daryl i'll accept pure english banknotes my friend....lol.

Had a wicked hol, back to cause havoc...:toung::toung:

welcome back i bet you couldnt wait to get back on here:laugh:

Top Bottom