where can i do the part 2 (asap)

J

jb78

does anyone know where i can do the part 2 in england. I would have been starting it at inchinnan on tuesday but couldnt/didnt pay in time.
ive just turned over a bag of smack and now have the cash but dont want to wait months to do it.

gonna see if i can be one of the masters dogs
by the way master ure a funny guy , i dont mind people ripping it out of me , paranoia led me to think it was personal

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

was joking about the smack

thanks HSWT , im gonna have a look around in the morning , just thought id ask , was getting excited thinking i might be able to get a job soon , lol

my part 2 would have started tomorrow , im thinking of turning up with a grand and hoping the space on the course is still there , then if it is maybe i can get a discount if i haggle with them , lol , fuckin bank holidays

I would think it's definitely worth a try JB, nothing like pound notes.

yeah , its worth a shot , hope i can remember what im doing if they let me on , lol

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

i cant even remember how to get there

not a bad idea to turn up as though nothings happened lolol then act all surprised when they tell you that you didn't pay,i doubt if you'll get very far by trying to haggle,but the way i see it ,there are so many centre viaing for students ,they'd be foolish to turn u away if your at the door with the cash....good luck to ya

i didnt think of that , thats what i should do , just turn up and act surprised and then say , yeah we'll i'll pay just now

Don't do that, they'll have read this before you get there:embarrest::embarrest:

Oooops didnt fink of dat lolol

you'll be fine mate cash is always king

it would be good if someone had read it , at least they'd know i was gonna go , if it wasnt for the bank holiday i'd have it sorted , or at least i'd know if the space was there , i sent an email last night but no reply , i'll give it a shot

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

oh , swifty , Henry kissinger says no , come back in a few years

Welcome - Lawsons Training Centre Ltd try these its were i done my part 2 cumbria i no might be a bit far ask for dave, his ort and if there isnt 1 coming up there hell probbly give you a number of one,

his ort a few lads have been to see them that have done courses there and said well look this is how it is am not working i need this course i crnt pay for it now but wid this ticket the jobs w8ing and then ill pay you back most have but there a few havent but his ort that way dont like to see any 1 stuck but i supose its down to if your face fits

it was only 2 weeks ago i sent an e mail to cisrs saying i didnt have the money then but id have it paid before the course started and they wouldnt even accept that.

they made no attempt to be helpful , youd think they'd want the space filled , im paranoid and believe that my correspondence with cisrs in the past as well as always slagging them off might be starting to cause me problems , as soon as i get my card i'll be paying for a new one when i change my name by deed poll , lol

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

thanks for that , i might have to call them , either that or the simian place

Top Bottom