When will it stop?

Karlj711

Reaction score
Got a text from globetek on Wednesday asking if I was interested in working at cottom for salamis. Gave the guy a call, he said jobs mine if I want it. Told him I'd take it & emailed him all the stuff he requested that night. Just been told today there is now no place available because 3 guys somewhere else are on notice & they get first choice. Fair enough that's understandable.
My point is, if there's not a deffenate position then don't offer someone a start & to put the fooking icing on the cake all us subbies on here with Interserve have just been told that today's the last day!:mad::mad::mad:

It wont get much better Karl mate.

People in certain positions on these Firms/Agencies need to STOP LYING to us and be straight from the start.
All this: "The job is yours, 110%", then only to find out that this job in not infact yours, but 'cancelled' b0llocks needs to stop.

I cant think of no worse a way to start a potential working relationship off, then to start it with a lie... I would rather someone say that they might have work and be honest and let you make other arrangements, just incase, then feed you bullshiit and let you rest all your hopes on some made up/fairy-tale job.

This is something that needs addressing at the highest level, because im sure its illegal.
Like False Advertising or something of that nature.

Tell me mate. I've gone from 2 jobs to fooking none in the space of 24 hours. Could eat somebody's kids!!!
This is people's families there piising about with!

No mate. I've done a few odd jobs in the past for kev at Birchwood. Gonna be knocking on scaffgroups door Monday morning. Where you at mate?

No mate. I've done a few odd jobs in the past for kev at Birchwood. Gonna be knocking on scaffgroups door Monday morning. Where you at mate?

Have you tried giving Roger Saxton a call Karl

Interserve have now said they want me back on Monday & "oh by the way can you work Sunday?" my fooking heads spinning. Lol.
I'm going to ring Rodger in Monday mate. Still got to keep looking as I don't think this place will be able to carry me for long + the plant is rumoured to be closing down in September.

Interserve have now said they want me back on Monday & "oh by the way can you work Sunday?" my fooking heads spinning. Lol.
I'm going to ring Rodger in Monday mate. Still got to keep looking as I don't think this place will be able to carry me for long + the plant is rumoured to be closing down in September.

bet your glad you never eat those kids karlj711 :laugh:

Top Bottom