When are you breaking up

marra watson

Reaction score
were breaking up the tuesday with the option to work up until the friday 21st and then maby the wekeend . whos breaking up when and whos allready offskies

Officially working til Friday, only did two half days last week, hopefully it'll pick up this week but you can't tell..

monday 24th marra then the phone goes off. leave the call outs if any for the greedy scaffolders with no life!!!!

breaking up thursday pal meant to be goin to newcastle friday for our works do but our lass aint dropped the baby yet so looks like i'm gonna miss out on a free pi$$ up great eh lol..

breaking up thursday pal meant to be goin to newcastle friday for our works do but our lass aint dropped the baby yet so looks like i'm gonna miss out on a free pi$$ up great eh lol..

Tell her to hang on till you get back. Just dont get nicked though!

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbad22CKlB4]Breakin' Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka - YouTube[/ame]

Officially working til Friday, only did two half days last week, hopefully it'll pick up this week but you can't tell..

Pretty much where we are. Who cares though, feck it, holiday season is upon us and I won't even think about it again until January.

Two Inspections Tuesday,Wednesday next week.Unless the clients that retain me have any issues,thats it until after Christmas :D

been of since the 7th back 7th of jan. whoop whoop.
only low point been transfered into rosyth dockyard for aircraft carrier project.
not looking forward to the wage drop and cold dock. a well another 3 wks to chill.

Hopefully Thursday, if we get all that needs to be done, done.

Breckie at 11am on Friday, then knock down the door of the local and drink sing and be merry all the way through till the third of Jan........ oh yeh, theres also christmas in between.....

Hope all you guys out there have a good one and a safe and prosperous new year

strippin til 21st two weeks off gget crimbo over an off da sunny lanzarote for two weeks yaaaa month off luv this scaffoldin ggame!!!

21st till 2nd will be bored as guck trying to get work on site over I days be flat rate though!

23rd and then back on the 27th december , boss man has no life so expects us all to work with him over the holidays , what a sad b#####d

Top Bottom