Whats wrong with that ?

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
We got a call on Friday that a safety officer had been to one of our sites and wasent best pleased with the scaffolding we had erected , so we go there first thing yesterday morning to find the builders have done this to our job , i say to the builder, what the fu ck you done to the scaffold , his reply
" whats wrong with it "

24fxrip.jpg

2la8nyt.jpg

I just had to burst of laughing in his face

Like you said at the beginning the HSE were blaming you, the builders should be prosecuted for this and then thrown in prison for 3 years, given 30 strokes of the birch and had their trowel hand amputated when they were released, ba5tards would`nt mess about with another scaffold in a hurry :eek::eek:

I have been saying for a while now that instead of forcing so many useless courses on to us they should have a training course for the end user to educate them what they can and can't do when using scaffolds.

I try and take pictures of all our jobs to prove what they looked like on hand over Phil, not always easy and sometimes it just does not happen, hopefully you have before pics of the job.

Oh, and charge the c@nt plenty for putting it right.:idea:

I have told him its not down to us its their problem and i will be telling the HSE that when they phone me tomorrow. Also told him that i recommend the scaffold be struck and erected again at his expense.
Iam shocked really that the HSE never stopped anyone working on there until it was put right , gonna nail him to the floor for it , " sorry mate we can only do it on Sunday and the lads all need double time for that " and to make sure we get it done in 1 day we gonna need to at least 6 handed so 6 x 8 x £55 = £2640

Good on you. I am surprised the HSE never stopped the job either, it can't be quite as bad as it looks or they surely would have. Was he put on the clock by the HSE?

thats ******* disgusting :O that were we had to evict the squatters? :laugh:
they moaned about not having enough boards and they do THAT? *shakes head and walks away*

That someone would be correct HSWT but look at the money we re making out of them :laugh:

Hahahahah i forgot about the squatters , Aom we hd to evict squatters before we could do the job , Get the fu ck out now is what they where told by 4 hung over scaffolders 1 Saturday morning , mine you they did go quite quietly :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha, you don't get much of that round here, the worst we have had to chase was the odd pigeon.:laugh:

Like you said at the beginning the HSE were blaming you, the builders should be prosecuted for this and then thrown in prison for 3 years, given 30 strokes of the birch and had their trowel hand amputated when they were released, ba5tards would`nt mess about with another scaffold in a hurry :eek::eek:

You're getting soft in your old age GM

That someone would be correct HSWT but look at the money we re making out of them :laugh:

At long last. In all my time in the game as labourer, on the tools, manager and now someone who doesnt actually do anything this is the first time in all those long years that a scaffold company has actually admitted making money. Well done BigPhil.

So does UNworkshy-apprentice work for Philliosmaximus ?

I think it's probably more the other way round at times.:laugh:

Top Bottom