Whats on tv?

bigfish

Reaction score
Whats on the box thats worth watching?there used to be a few christmas specials of popular comedy shows on,but i cant find beggar all worth watching,is the telly particulary rubbish this year?or what.

Its Total Tosh Bigfish, Just Have To Piss Off To The Pub Wont I.

Jackdan, can only watch TV for 2 hours a night, because at 9'0'clock, his neighbours shut there Curtains.;)

Haha,nice one,the boss here is watching eastbenders,when that's finished our young un's got the new inbetweeners movie on dvd,so that should be well funny:laugh::laugh:

Yeah She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Also Watching That EveryDay Story Of East London Life Mate, Cant Flaming Stand The Program Myself Buddy. Watched Boardwalk Empire Last Night Totally Outstanding.Best Program Since The Sopranos,In My Opinion.

March of the penguins

:nuts:watched march of the penguins............. noo thats what i call parenthood lol watch the wean for months,then go on a bender :D

Whats on the box thats worth watching?there used to be a few christmas specials of popular comedy shows on,but i cant find beggar all worth watching,is the telly particulary rubbish this year?or what.

Nothing on the box but repeat after repeat and sky gold is the worst, what they put on one day they repeat the next, waste of fuck1ng money

Thanks to dvd's,i've plenty to watch whilst supping the garage dry,i can recomend the inbetweeners movie,very funny,and i'm about to put mrs browns boys,series one,on,pure comedy gold,cheers:D

who cares whats on tv when you get a cd of the 70s track 4!!!!chirpy chirpy cheep cheep wheres ya mother gone lol!!!!!angelo brothers hood of man!!!!seasons in the sun terry jacks!!!!and lets not forget chicory tip son of me father lol!!! part 1 need not apply you were in your mothers womb!!!still but who cares its xmas lmfao!!!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

hello darlings this is dicos wife. you wana live with him its painfull ha ha ha

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

leave the forum alone and get and wash up

Cast

A large majority of the main cast is played by O'Carroll's family. For example, Cathy Brown is played by his wife, Winnie McGoogan by his sister, Maria Nicholson by his daughter, Buster Brady by his son and Betty Brown by his daughter-in-law. [1

Top Bottom