Whats in a name

Rigger

Reaction score
Hello it is I Rigger

So who am I,what is my given name,what is my business name,where do I live,am I married,do I have children,are they girls or boys,are they married and do they have children

Have I ever been a scaffolder, am I male or female, do I live in a large detached house or am I in an open prison serving 4 years for fruad

With a bit of work a lot of members on here could find the facts,from reading my past post's or employing certain info gathering programmes or agencys.

But are you really that intrested in my life, or are you like me, and read other peoples post and take them on face value.Believe that they are sincere in what they post

Yes I have formed opinions on other members of this board, by what they have posted, but I am likely to have formed a wrong impression of the member

I like most members joined this forum to keep in touch with fellow scaffs, keep up to speed on the H&S issues that affect us all, and try to help others with the problems that they encounter,if I can

The Forum is not as good as it was when I joined and is in danger of becoming another web site that will drop into the mire of personel witch hunts, insults and childish games, together with meaningless obscene laungage.

If you have a beef with anybody please sort it out away from this Forum

This Board is unique as a place for Scaffolders to share thier experience and Knowledge freely with others

Do not let the cretins of this world spoil it for the rest of us

Regards

Good post ... Hope u dont think im a wa nker ha

Good post as per usual Rigger. Your right, forum views seems to have deteriorated lately,with a lot of negative and un helpful replies to other posts.
Simple answer could be its no more than banter for a few. Devilment for others. Some just go for the jugular,say it how it is no messing.
This is how it is in everyday life. Having been on the forum for a little while now, seems you recognise others style. Heavylight,humorous,helpful,factual.
Poacher had post on the sf qualitya while back,mentioning some good threads never got going. Little wonder with over 1900 threads, scaffs have a lot to say and no time to debate them. Look at the top posts, Ians,Word acc, Swiftys I spy,PW's joke of the day. Eictb by T Animal the only one with real life issues in the top 5.!?!?!?
So whats in a name? Thread title!? Dont think ide call anyone by their real names if I knew it. know wot i mean Rigger.? Scaffs mate,fookin nightmare.

IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH THE RIGGER,I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE FORUM IS GOING THE WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET.THE LACK OF ANY REAL INPUT AND GENERAL LACK OF INPUT BY SOME OF THE FOUNDING "FATHERS" IS TO ME A SURE SIGN OF DECLINE.
GARRY ADAMS,PADDY CARR,CELTICBHOY AND EVEN THE POACHER IS HARDLY SHOWING HIS FACE.THE NASC HAVE INFORMED ME THAT THE NASC WILL NOT TALK TO THEM ALTHOUGH NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FORUM IT DID START HERE SO LOOKING AT SOME OF THE THREADS AND POSTS DO YOU REALLY BLAME THEM:blink:
TUESDAYS THE NEW FRIDAY IM HAVING A WEE SWALLY SO FEEL FREE TO SLAUGHTER ME LADS;)

Real name or not.The forums certainly a better place when the heavyweights are taking part.

IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH THE RIGGER,I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE FORUM IS GOING THE WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET.THE LACK OF ANY REAL INPUT AND GENERAL LACK OF INPUT BY SOME OF THE FOUNDING "FATHERS" IS TO ME A SURE SIGN OF DECLINE.
GARRY ADAMS,PADDY CARR,CELTICBHOY AND EVEN THE POACHER IS HARDLY SHOWING HIS FACE.THE NASC HAVE INFORMED ME THAT THE NASC WILL NOT TALK TO THEM ALTHOUGH NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FORUM IT DID START HERE SO LOOKING AT SOME OF THE THREADS AND POSTS DO YOU REALLY BLAME THEM:blink:
TUESDAYS THE NEW FRIDAY IM HAVING A WEE SWALLY SO FEEL FREE TO SLAUGHTER ME LADS;)

the sccr have informed me that the nasc wont speak to them

Top Bottom