What's been happening?

aom

Reaction score
Haven't been on for a while and just wondered who has fallen out with who?

Been mad busy Gary, but getting paid is another story, can't have everything I suppose.:(

theres been plenty of new and interesting Association threads , and some guy from the simpsons was running a PTS scam , it seems..

theres been plenty of new and interesting Association threads , and some guy from the simpsons was running a PTS scam , it seems..

I heard he was found out. Sorry if I took him at face value, I remember you were quizzing him.

Hi Alastair . Welcome back :)

Cheers Anto, thought you might have been away again yourself.

FEKING HELL THOURGHT THUW WAS DEED NEW IT WAS JUST MYTHS/WISHFULL THINKING YOU DECIDE :toung: WELCOME BACK MARRA

haha, thanks.....................I think.:bigsmile:

How is the new move working out Marra?

I heard he was found out. Sorry if I took him at face value, I remember you were quizzing him.

Cheers Anto, thought you might have been away again yourself.

Aye, I was away for 5 weeks since Xmas in Gulf of Mexico. Back now, am at work today on hydro dam, scaffolding penstocks... About 2 weeks in it, then back to gulf for 26th.

Sounds good, glad to hear your still busy anyway.

love it so far hopefully starting monday going for a course with them on friday water treatment stuff. they dont do the house bashing so its gogin to be welcome change bene a night mare thow with the last spot letting me card laps in november and not getting signed off had to resite cscs for labs card going back wards not forwards lol

love it so far hopefully starting monday going for a course with them on friday water treatment stuff. they dont do the house bashing so its gogin to be welcome change bene a night mare thow with the last spot letting me card laps in november and not getting signed off had to resite cscs for labs card going back wards not forwards lol

Water treatment marra?sounds like your in the sh*t mate:laugh::laugh:

FFS, that's a blow but at least hopefully you are on the right road now. I hope you don't have to re-sit any of your courses, do you?

Water treatment marra?sounds like your in the sh*t mate:laugh::laugh:

lol aye makes a change fomr pulling others out of it lol ahahahah dont think its just water treatment works alongside nation heratage national lottery heratige fund i think it is

FFS, that's a blow but at least hopefully you are on the right road now. I hope you don't have to re-sit any of your courses, do you?

aye finger cross not that i know of waz going to fill in me protfolio wid us as well so that ort of him. so i dont think i have to thik you get 2 or 5 years to finish your portfolio b4 you need to do the course's again sure instructor could advise but if i do there certanly will be a blow a few wagons will blow lol

I think you have 3 years from beginning to end before you need a re-sit. Cutting it a bit fine though.

I think you have 3 years from beginning to end before you need a re-sit. Cutting it a bit fine though.

beginning of what part 1 or 2 part 1 was longer than 3 yreas ago part 2 9 month ago. aye was a fking nightmare getting here like week b4 cycalist desies to ride out in front of me and bang right threw windscreen and with the snow on 1 could get to us lol

They really should do something about these pesky cyclists.:D

Your asking the wrong man about these cards marra. I may be wrong but I think it's the nvq that has the time limit and you are not registered for that now until you do your part 2. The old way was to register you right away so it depends on when they registered you, I think but don't quote me.

haha, I just read that again and as usual, more questions than answers.:embarrest:

They really should do something about these pesky cyclists.:D

Your asking the wrong man about these cards marra. I may be wrong but I think it's the nvq that has the time limit and you are not registered for that now until you do your part 2. The old way was to register you right away so it depends on when they registered you, I think but don't quote me.

haha, I just read that again and as usual, more questions than answers.:embarrest:

nvq is part 2 so that should of only started in june of last year i think it was should be ort

It may depend on the centre you trained at, at one time they registered you right away I think. If it's your part 1 card you have it's valid for 18 months and can be renewed only once so you have 3 years.

Don't take my word for anything marra, get it checked and verified by someone who knows for sure.

Top Bottom