What ya think of this then...

moanalot

Reaction score
Talking to a mate of mine with his own firm today who has just priced a job against a so called firm who priced for 26 weeks free hire at £6 a linear metre yes you saw right £6...

Sod that , send me there number il see if they wanna sub any

I can believe that where are u
Up by Birmingham. Where we are up here its a nightmare you have never seen prices like it. My mate was a touch off ten grand for the first phase and your man did it for three and a bit...no way are these people paying their bills...and it was a construction job with full cdm's...

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Is he hoping to make his money on extras.
Well if he did the whole job 3 times he would still be doing it for nowt...so I doubt it...

Let them have it. It will all end in tears for all concerned at that rate.

Anyway mate, please elaborate on your recent drama's, you gave us a snippet on the other thread......
Well as it goes we only employ 1 young lad now we've got the wrenches and we only take on work we can make a few quid on and just laugh at the work we lose ( usually because of the price). Shame we can't create any jobs for men but I just can't be bothered with all the rubbish that goes with working for the bigger firms that beat you down and drive you mad...at one time this game was everything to me now its just a job...

Top Bottom