Only way to access is to pull material
Up front scaffold 70ft high and build
Walkway to rear over roof and drop
Down back! Scaffold to rear is 120ft
Long by 70ft every lift boarded and
Beam work over 2 20 ft sections of
Glass! How much extra would you
Charge for pulling it up and over?

20 days walking time added to the bill should be about right. Or get it craned over. I'd walk away otherwise.

Got to be the cost of a crane in and out plus a day for a gang whilst landing it in and out;)

See solicitor about gaining lawfull right to maintain property by reasonable means. If that doesn't work sting em to f@@k for wasting ur time putting front up with the proviso of access agreed for rear when it blatantly wasn't !

Can't crane it over as there is no room
To stack the materials in one go! It's
A nitemare!

I would have to agree with that, also make sure full access required in your T&C's. However, if left with no alternative, ram em with a massive estimate to carry in and then watch them sort it out.;)

Transoms hit on a point there. You can gain entry for nessessary works with a court order.

all great answer failing that get in contact with benny flynn hill pull ya 3 flits up at a time board trannys ledgers the lot lol

We always charge at least 1.5 X the front rate and even double if its a real pig

We have done a good few " up and overs" over the years and they are always a pig to do and the lads get the hump as it seems never ending

Well put a price in for an extra £11500
To pull it over! No access through building
So fxxck them cos I ain't doing it for
Nothing!

Fair shout porter ...... i reckon an agreement of some sort will miraculously be reached :bigsmile:

Well got told by client today that he
Might be able to rob a couple of grand
Of the painters money towards my extra
Costs! Painters, builders they make me
Laugh! He's got no chance I'm doing
that for 2k!!!

Top Bottom