What Transit do you recommend

Bigtone

Reaction score
A while back I posted a thread about starting up on my own. finally decided to take the plunge after mulling it over. been looking for a 3.5 ton transit for the last few weeks but cant decide on which one i keep dithering and losing out. What ones do you recommend and why. Would appreciate the help many thanks

Transit pick up.

I have started buying mercedes sprinters. Cost a bit more but can take more hard work than the ford transit. Front tyres last longer and clutches dont go either. Wont be going back to transits anymore.

A while back I posted a thread about starting up on my own. finally decided to take the plunge after mulling it over. been looking for a 3.5 ton transit for the last few weeks but cant decide on which one i keep dithering and losing out. What ones do you recommend and why. Would appreciate the help many thanks

I'd recommend a white one.

i got 3 iveco dailys and if i were going to buy another one i'd get another iveco.

i got 3 iveco dailys and if i were going to buy another one i'd get another iveco.

Wish i posted this 2 days ago was in 2 minds about an Iveco daily 2.8 it was sold yesterday for £1600

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

would anyone recommend a MERCEDES SPRINTER 311 DROPSIDE

Sprinters are good no cambelt as there chain driven, cabs bigger then a transit and rear wheel drive to, makes it easier for gearbox/clutch removal if needed. Just need a good mechanic (Merc trained ideally).

Sprinter or crafter

Jap stuff ***** small cabs

RC22 brought my old sprinter best he ever had

It was good till the timing chain slipped lol, had it remapped to 187 bhp!!

Nowt wrong with dithering a bit before parting with the dosh, :suspicious:

Had a few Iveco's that were reliable, Is there anything with a merc badge that would suit you. Never been a lover of Transits

We all know that any vehicle we buy is a one off, some go on for ever others are nothing but bother.

Nowt wrong with dithering a bit before parting with the dosh, :suspicious:

Had a few Iveco's that were reliable, Is there anything with a merc badge that would suit you. Never been a lover of Transits

We all know that any vehicle we buy is a one off, some go on for ever others are nothing but bother.

There is a sprinter I was thinking of for just over £2000 some have told me sprinters are good others have said not so good. want to stay away from fords if possible the newer ones are constantly breaking down

That or probably the 1 careful owner from new before me lol.

we have a iveco daily to and i would replace it with another i would not go back to a tranist they are not up to the job no pull and for ever putting new clutch in them, have a set of 5 ton springs fitted, i have had that fully loaded and still sit nice and pull like a train

Top Bottom