What others think of us

Dandaps

Reaction score
Space Search : Screwfix Community Forum

just been having a look at this. Interesting what some people think of scaffs. One guy moaning that the scaffs turned up 3 days and only did 4/5hrs work. how the fack did the truck get loaded that morning what about travel time etc. anouther saying scaffs threatened to take all boards off. Probably because he's sick of bad payers. Pr1cks:evil:

Dandaps, sounds to me that you have heard all these stories before about HOW MUCH !
but they were only here 2hrs!!
You need to get the magic loading and magic moving IVECO.
you would be amazed how much of a cost saving they are in fact you can even pay the the fool for ringing you!

yes makes me laugh reading some stories knowing whats probably happened.

eg scaff never turned up when he said=scaff thought f%ck it they haggled and moaned about the price so much thought let someone else do it.

Scaff never turned up to take scaffold down straight away/ scaff thinks f%ck it I had to wait 8 weeks for my money why should I rush to get it down when Im busy looking after my good payers.

Next time you pass a Screwfix run one of their customers over.

This kind of talk is hardly surprising, we're not exactly subtle with what we think of brickies are we!

******* , yyyeeesss, they'll be flashin hop up cards soon , what if i went on site and flashed a "im allowed to put cement on bricks and then put them down card".

**** it why not let us multifuckintask and do the fuckin scaffold then throw some cement on bricks and build a nice little wee hoose for somecunt.

This post made me laugh. Funny as.....

May 26, 2006 10:59 PM (in response to M.I.G.)
Re: No scaffolders talk
Scaffolders have the power of speech?

Usually they just grunt, I think it may be a pain reflex as their knuckles drag on the ground.;)

scaffolder 1 'do you think I can p_ss on that bloke down there?'

scaffolder 2 'not with you little todger!'

Top Bottom