• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jason-Gibbs

Hi guys.
Just a bit of fun here...

What kind of Scaffolder are you?
Are you a:

• Brain? (A Scaffolder whos thoughtful, conscientious and calculating - Neatness comes before all.)
  • Beast? (A Scaffolder whos more about brute force and power - Powering around the job, throwing beams like tinfoil about and such.)
  • Basher? (A Scaffolder who whacks up big lumps as fast as possible - Lightning fast, but not as neat as you'd like.)
  • Blagger? (A Scaffolder whos more about talking a good story, then actually doing the job - Getting pally with the bosses to make your life easier.)
  • Boy-band? ( A Scaffolder whos more into how he looks, with designer t-shirts for work and chatting up birds on the job, then actually working - 24/7 gym workouts and sniffing around every bit of skirt available.)

(sorry about all the 'B' words, but i thought it'd be more catchy, lol.)

Ill start it off, im a 'Brain', slow as they come, but i like a neat job.
'Bashers' drive me mad!, lol. :cheesy:

What about you fellas?
Remember its for fun and you dont have to admit what you choose.

im brain, beast and basher, thoughtful neat tidy work, beastily put up throwing scaffold around like it made of paper,which allows me to bash huge lumps up neat tidy and fast as fcuk.

Aint got the power to be a Beast, and I'm a bit too much of a perfectionist so not a Basher. Brain it is. Can't see many admitting to being a Blagger :p

Im deffinetley not a beast.maybe thet option should be removed.
Just now im an angry half pissed weegie scaff with a laptop,and other issues that the polis dont need to know about.
British jobs for british workers,meat humanely killed for compassionate scaffolders and hanging for beasts.
After being publicy humiliated and beaten by women and children for the pain and suffering they inflict

Think I have been them all, on different jobs and stages of my career

Brain? (A Scaffolder whos thoughtful, conscientious and calculating - Neatness comes before all.)
Beast? (A Scaffolder whos more about brute force and power - Powering around the job, throwing beams like tinfoil about and such.)
Basher? (A Scaffolder who whacks up big lumps as fast as possible - Lightning fast, but not as neat as you'd like.)
Blagger? (A Scaffolder whos more about talking a good story, then actually doing the job - Getting pally with the bosses to make your life easier.)
Boy-band? ( A Scaffolder whos more into how he looks, with designer t-shirts for work and chatting up birds on the job, then actually working - 24/7 gym workouts and sniffing around every bit of skirt available.)

As I only inspect them now I must be in the Brain section :toung:

Nice few Brains here. :)

Thunderbirds-Brains-201x300.jpg

I wonder is this guy would look out-of-place or not on a building site?

I have voted for brain more because the young team are faster now on the basic jobs. As said before, I have been them all depending on how I felt at the time.

Im surprised theres not more Blaggers out there...
Seems to be alot on my job, lol.

Top Bottom