What is this scaffolding?

BetterTAX

Reaction score
I saw this the other day and wondered what sort of scaffold it is... It seems to have those "joint" bits all along the tube?

Attachments

• scaffold.jpg
    scaffold.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 190
I know the knobbly bits are at pretty frequent intervals but surely it doesn't make it as exact as regular tube?

Hi mate i think it's Perrie it's decent gear the good thing about it is you use 1m ledgers for trannies they just knock in the boards can be a pain but as far as system scaffold goes its really versatile Darren

Last edited:
this system it`s layer.
the stage leger 1,03 m
the standard leger ca.1,5 cm longer
layer(stageco) and peri have starting,the stage and standard material mixed (2005) for grandstands/industry. and a lot of new special material it´s born.

Last edited:
this system it`s layer.
the stage leger 1,03 m
the standard leger ca.1,5 cm longer
layer(stageco) and peri have starting,the stage and standard material mixed (2005) for grandstands/industry. and a lot of new special material it´s born.

All true.

Don't listen to the other knob heads re. Peri & Cuplock.

Cocks.

Last edited:
Knobs and cocks for one dodgy pic so when u try to stretch it looks like Perrie 2 your prob rite I should have noticed toe boards Perrie is yellow sorry I got it wrong

whats the peri system like to use o have only seen ti used for floors for concrete to be pored on to it big square aly standards fonr abotu 1.5m /3m is it similar or totally diffrent

Top Bottom