What is a "putlog coupler turn table pipe clamp to frame"?

Australian Scaffold

Reaction score
Hi Guys, we have a customer in Australia who is after a "putlog coupler turn table pipe clamp to frame". I thought scaffolders forum would be a great place to find out if anybody know what this is ? Photo would be great.

Regards
Scott
AUSTRALIAN SCAFFOLDS

i have a couple in my maws hoose didnt think anyone would want to use them again
i will service them over the weekend let me know how many and we willl sort uot the post;)

I know what all those words mean but I've never seen them grouped together like that.

First inspection, it sounds like some kind of swivel. I'm not sure how a swivel wrap would help anybody out though.

On closer inspection: are you sure the client is correct in his interpretation and it's not something like "transoms secured using putlog couplers with braces fixed using turntable pipe clamps to main scaffold frame"?

Or maybe he's dyslexic:wondering:nick's probally right on this one,you need to ask him to clarify wtf he's talking about scott;)

It was such a strange term!! It's funny how people come up with different names for a product. Maybe one day we could have an international standard on scaffolding terminology.
Anyway thanks for the responses, scaffolders forum is such a great resource.
Scott

Top Bottom