What do you all think of this standard of scaffolding?

An abomination…an Affront…imposers in need of some serious schooling in Scaffold Erecting…:eek:

I have to be honest and say that I have rattled a couple of homers up that where on the border but looking at those pictures, how the hell do these guys sleep at night.

Were these Polaroids Fae the early 80s that grandpa took

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish! They are up right now. I guess that's how they scaffold on the south coast.

And I don't know how they sleep at night but I guess they really don't give a toss.

Job looks like it has been up that long, the single hand rail was probably legal when it went up :)

Not all south coast scaffs are the bad, plenty of good uns up

Where was this?

I've given better boards than that away to the allotment posse for building raised flower beds, i'd normally sell then but felt bad cause they were foooooked!

the scaffolding is of a decent standard,just need to invest in tlc and newer gear.
they probably know their clients well.

It's good enough for a job in the middle of nowhere,
Who else is gonna see it only sea gulls :laugh::laugh:

Someone obviously getting the use of scrap!
Obviously no pride in their work either

sea gulls and the Air Ambulance for the poor chap who may be injured…

Precursors to that which happens blindly without intelligent design...

Little intelligence required Garry.
Common sense should prevail

@ Ellon…quite correct common sense should prevail together with, Information, Training and Supervision…the Guys who install these configurations must know of the implications and they must know that they are out with Statutory Requirements…

"That which happens without intelligent design"…Plato's definition of an accident…

Take my word on this, it's only a matter of time before someone is killed. I can only speculate if it's going to be a scaff, roofer or worse, householder, but I can tell you for sure, someone is going to meet their end if that carries on much longer.

lovely job ! got an idea who that is - was made famous for the five foot stick with 10ft cantilever posted on here a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom