What colour should I paint scaffolding?

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Plymouth Herald

I HAVE just read in Your Say about the scaffolding outside my house in Mount Gould Road.

Can I say to the nosy parkers who complained that the scaffolding belongs to my son, who had his own scaffolding business from the age of 26 years until he developed diabetes and he wasn't allowed to climb up more than two lifts because of it.

I don't mind how long it stays there because it is my house, and he can put up all the scaffolding he likes outside my house, right up to the roof if he wants to. I hope none of her (the letter writer) children gets diabetes because it upsets people who get it.

So please tell the woman who wrote the letter, to mind her own business, my son will paint my house if and when he is ready.

If she would like me to get the scaffolding painted, what colour would she like it to be?

VAL NICHOLS

Lipson

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Plymouth Herald

I HAVE just read in Your Say about the scaffolding outside my house in Mount Gould Road.

Can I say to the nosy parkers who complained that the scaffolding belongs to my son, who had his own scaffolding business from the age of 26 years until he developed diabetes and he wasn't allowed to climb up more than two lifts because of it.

I don't mind how long it stays there because it is my house, and he can put up all the scaffolding he likes outside my house, right up to the roof if he wants to. I hope none of her (the letter writer) children gets diabetes because it upsets people who get it.

So please tell the woman who wrote the letter, to mind her own business, my son will paint my house if and when he is ready.

If she would like me to get the scaffolding painted, what colour would she like it to be?

VAL NICHOLS

Lipson

Tell the nosey bas tards to mind there own business and leave the scaffold the colour your son chose for his firm , then get as many lights and xmas decorations as you can and decorate it , make it as loud as you can and ask anyone that comes to see them for a small donation towards charity . I hope your son is coping with his illness at such a young age and goes on to achieve great things in his life .

Top Bottom