What a week

marra watson

Reaction score
were do i start... i well thats it lads av jumped couldent take any m,ore fo the back stabbing,gob sh1ting,brown nosed,s1it any more,:mad: then theres the gaffers argh walked off the job sunday morning 7am had enough like so anoy 1 know of out going lads hard working trainee chers in advanced

Sorry to hear that, if my experience is anything to go by it's usually right about now the panic should be setting in as it's not nice sitting in the house when you know you should be grafting. I have no idea of the work situation down your way but I'm sure you won't be in the house long. Good luck with the search.

cheers aom i this shut down starts in march gonna w8 till then i think unless go down the capital digs 50 a week in totternham if sumet comes uop i i had to go yesterday like or i would never of whent ad of been a lifer there lol just took the p1ss 1's to much for my liking i horrible feeling got up this moring and fort about goign back in but nar no going in wid me tail between me legs and nothing change,ya can only take so much sh1te form ya gaffers and been on heres made me relise its not every gaffer that treats ya liek a dog not that any were eles yes ya will get them were ever ya go maybe a sliver lkining thow eh who knows cheers alister marra

Top Bottom