what a great site

boz

Reaction score
Been scaffolding since 1985 and loved every minute untill H/S took the laughs out of it for me. Love street work fecking hate site work.
3 years ago i left scaffolding and now run a small gutter cleaning firm which is doing very well but i wanted to say this site as made me think about how lucky i was being a scaffolder when i we young.

Never say never boz, you never know the day you don the guns once more.

Good to hear your doing well and welcome to the forum.

Ive got my part 2 hgv class 1 and can earn more cleaning gutters and ive got no problems chill out all day.
Country is in a mess

I'm the opposite Boz, class 1 scaff, class 2 hgv and nothing but grief all day long.

Welcome to the forum boz, keep posting

Says a lot that you can make more dosh cleaning gutters or driving than erecting scaffolds.Shows how far the earnings of many scaffolders have dropped in recent years

I hope your business continues to grow and I wish you well for the future

I hope you lot are all ok i know just how hard it is scaffolding and i love this country so much but feck me where are we going in the future.
If you see a kid that wants to start scaffolding slap him for me :amuse:
Joking aside its a great job just the suits have made it impossible

Don't agree with that Boz, the young team don't know it any other way and that suits me fine.

Welcome to the made house forum....

Do you need any scaffolding doing for your guttering cleaning....If you do don't call us lot..:laugh: :nuts: :laugh:

the council have had me put some up for there house's:eek:

still got it then......and still hate it...

Top Bottom