Well miffed!

Karlj711

Reaction score
Just started my part 2 at bulwell today. I'm self funding this at a cost of £1066 including vat + another £250 + vat for the 1 day assessment afterwards. Found out most of the lads have paid through some train to gain scheme & only paid £300 & that inludes the assessment as long as it's done within 6 months. Feel proper arse raped!!!!
Is it just me or is this stuff common knowledge?:mad:

Just started my part 2 at bulwell today. I'm self funding this at a cost of £1066 including vat + another £250 + vat for the 1 day assessment afterwards. Found out most of the lads have paid through some train to gain scheme & only paid £300 & that inludes the assessment as long as it's done within 6 months. Feel proper arse raped!!!!

Whose the instructor Karl

I'm.........ahem 43 VLB :)
Ian. This week we have a Geordie guy called John can't remember his second name & then next week Martin falconbridge is taking over. He's just had a heart op so is on light duties & sitting this week out. he took me last year on my part 1. Good guy in my books & most of the lads I work with who know him say the same.

Ive never heard of it.
I had to pay the full whammy also mate.

Stings a bit, but the glowing warmth of a shiney new Scaffolding card in your wallet makes it all worth while. :)

Ive never heard of it.
I had to pay the full whammy also mate.

Stings a bit, but the glowing warmth of a shiney new Scaffolding card in your wallet makes it all worth while. :)

You ain't seen my photo mate, the more scratched & blurry the better. Lol

I'm.........ahem 43 VLB :)
Ian. This week we have a Geordie guy called John can't remember his second name & then next week Martin falconbridge is taking over. He's just had a heart op so is on light duties & sitting this week out. he took me last year on my part 1. Good guy in my books & most of the lads I work with who know him say the same.

John Ellis , & Martin are both bang on , give them my regards. They will know who you mean

old john ellis was my assessor
what a nice chap last i heard he went off to uni to do a degree

met martin breifly seem just as nice

There is still funding for companies on train to gain, i think, thats what im doing at 43 years of age, just done my Part 1 and 6 months time Part 2, mostly funded, talk to Simians one of the forum sponsors and they can point you in the right direction.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
There is still funding for companies on train to gain, i think, thats what im doing at 43 years of age, just done my Part 1 and 6 months time Part 2, mostly funded, talk to Simians one of the forum sponsors and they can point you in the right direction.

Cheers mate. Will do.

Last edited:
old john ellis was my assessor
what a nice chap last i heard he went off to uni to do a degree

met martin breifly seem just as nice

Thats true he now has the degree, just goes to show us scaffolders are not as thick as they say.

hahaha Ian thats the best line ive seen in ages..

Have you bought your Elton John tickets fella? It's about time they had somebody decent playing there. Lol.

John Ellis , & Martin are both bang on , give them my regards. They will know who you mean[

I'll do it tomorrow mate. What's your surname?
Will we be seeing you singing along to Elton John at the b2net next year fella?? :)

Tell Ian to search the real "Superscaff" on X-Box and I will take him on as soon as I've finished my training.:D

john ellis left to go to birmingham as far as i know, he looked like phil mitchell of eastenders top bloke tho, did my advance. martin is a good bloke he tell you anything you want.

Top Bottom