Well i,done it 1000th posts

Well done Teeside Scaffolder, another mile stone.

Good man! And my reply to this post has made me one closer to the thousand. :)

lol as a non scaff I'm not likely to post any good info but what the heck, I'm having fun. :)

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Having said that, my OH who is a scaff has become intrigued by my newfound knowledge off all things scaffold related so as a learning tool this forum is most helpful. :)

trevour macdonald watch out!!! well done teeside!!!

Well done, TEESIDE! However you got there, it's still an achievement :)

Congratulations on your 1,000 post :D

I had a smile on my face when I first saw the thread as I was brought up to believe "That self praise is no praise"

What prestige making a 1,000 post brings goes over my head.Like most things in life,it is quality not the quantity that counts,unless it's money

If we are handing out prizes,lets give them to the "TOP THANKED" members on this Forum. It is those members that are sharing the knowledge and helping people along the way

Oh and not lets forget the posters,there are many,that make me smile or laugh out loud with thier wit and assides to everyday problems

How dare you beat me to 1000. In all fairness though TEESSIDE 950 of them were cut and pasted jobs from the oil and gas website :laugh:[/QUO[/B]
ouch but so true vans the man:blink1:

youve done well big man,i particularly liked your posta on the saltend scenario.
i for one who is offshore and nolonger doing the rounds on the travelling circuit would have never heard a word about the dispute.
keep up the good work;)

Well done, Teeside!

Another great contribution to the forum. Keep em coming!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom