well done Garry Adams

Thanks Bro's---to be honest I never noticed :eek:

Swifty, Fancy a Job on the SCCR Offshore Sub-Com ???

Gar...

allan666

I like your style too M8---straight talkin---and dont take sh!t form no one :cool:

Gar...

to a true mate and man who speaks for all the scaffold community 1000 posts should be 2or 3 by now gar congrats mate heres to the future lad,awe the best ma man.

PW

Thanks for that---Iv not heard from you for a while---

Gar...

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Celticbhoy

What can I say M8---some men have red and white Blood cells in their Blood.

I have ferrous and non-ferrous in my blood---proud to be an Iron Monkey and a defender of the faith and down trodden.

Fraternity, Fraternity, Fraternity and may God preserve the Scaffs.

fae yer Pal in the North...

one of a vanishing breed gar all the best from the glesga lads,keep the goodwork up.

phillio

Thanks for that...I was never always a Gent---however, like a good wine I have mellowed with age---nevertheless I have maintained the kick LOLooo.

Takes one to know one eh phillio...

Well done Gar, sorry i thought you were well over the 1k mark. Fantastic threads and posts mate, every one a pearl of wisdom.

Best regards Bro
Paddy

Paddy M8

Thanks marra---if it were not for the inspiration and expertise from your good self and other valued Members of our Forum posting threads of interest and provoking my train of thought I would have very little to say.

The Forum has been an inspiration to many who thought that they had little to say or offer---the quality and range of discussion by all concerned has been an inspiration to me.

They all thought that Scaffs were as thick as sh!te in a Bottle---we, all have proved them wrong.

Chase the pearl of wisdom.

Beware when God lets loose a thinker ;)

Gar...

jakdan

Thanks for that---I'll take care---I'll keep mi Anatoli Kalashnikov 47 under mi pillow :wacko:

Gar...

Congratulations Mr Adams.

Looking forward to more input on the main issues
& looking forwards to moving the SCCR to great heights with your input.

Well done mate!! :D

ragscaff

I'll have to go some to match your in-put---however, all hands on deck will pull through---we started so we'll finish---spring aloft Scaffs.

By the way could you scan and send me copies of the illustrations that I sent you a few weeks ago please---the Elsie Tanner and Frog...

gar...

coljon

Thanks for that---I see that you'v contributed a good few posts yourself---keep them coming ;)

Top Bottom