Welfare Facilities

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Started a job this week and had to submit the usual RAMS , Insurance etc etc
arrived on site started working and asked the builder where the toilet was and this was it :eek::eek:

ipw66b.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SyB5D7GRCI]Showaddywaddy - Three Steps To Heaven (HQ) (1975) - YouTube[/ame]

Would'nt go near it. I'd take my bucket some where respectfull and do my busisess there. Bin sheds are always my first option.

Just like the good old days with yer balls dangling in a bucket of SHEET....:eek:

lol

it would take you to have an eye like good ole eric bristow to hit the spot ,, hehe im a celebrity scaff , get me outta here lol

fek the hse its enviromental health need to be loking in ot that lol by the looks of the toilet its not an old 1 just the durty fekers wont clean it :laugh:

at least you had a bog, some cants dont even give you that, take your chance and have a piss get caught and off you go, this is the modern world eh!!!!

wrong on so many levels............. steps included

Ring local council enviromenal health,note the name of person taking the complaint,inform them that if action is not taken swiftly, you will report them to thier in line manager

Hope the lads flush it after? seen them before, portaloo's looks like a giant chocolate whirl when you want to take a squirt. As said, back of the bins, plastic bag, one of them Admiral t-shirts ( the one's that had a butterfly, if still issued) site agents desk, and jack.... Happy days!

Top Bottom