welcome to the jobsite

allan666

Reaction score
whats happening on this jobsite at the minute .has any one realised/remembered its supposed to be a forum yet or should i check back again in a few month.
i look forward to the replys

guess what allan, u have missed loadsa sh!t lol... too be honest sometimes i think y do i come on here but think it an addiction now rather than for advise like it should be.. i used to enjoy comin on for the gd crack wit lads but think it just comin to slaggin matchs now like.

Don't dare post anything daft on the job threads Allan, they get right $hitty

its not even that good a jobsite now,the only half good job that was posted turned out to be a piss take.
you do seem to get rather angry fellows appearing more frequently now,which can be a wee bit amusing.
the politically incorrect stuff seems to have stopped probably due to the amount of people being prosecuted on facebook twitter and the likes.
the party may well come to an end for the hugenoet

this site is a hub of info for scaffs , companies,products , there was a guy sorting out a job last night , if i knew everything i wrote would be here forever then id have joined with a duff e mail and i wouldnt be using my initials as a username , still waitin on the cops coming to my door

Top Bottom