weekly millage

dico

Reaction score
right this must be a record me and my work partner since Monday have done just over 2,000 miles anybody beat that :laugh: I lend them some of my match sticks for there eyes :laugh:

right this must be a record me and my work partner since Monday have done just over 2,000 miles anybody beat that :laugh: I lend them some of my match sticks for there eyes :laugh:
Did you get a pound for every mile

Did you get a pound for every mile

yeah I ruddy wish 430am set off to Norfolk arrive home back in bubble bath 640pm think the days of being payed every hour died years ago also I now hate tractors and caravans get stuck behind them you've had it lol!! also they talk funny up there :bigsmile: but there chill bandits unlike the London ram you off the road bandits:laugh:

yeah I ruddy wish 430am set off to Norfolk arrive home back in bubble bath 640pm think the days of being payed every hour died years ago also I now hate tractors and caravans get stuck behind them you've had it lol!! also they talk funny up there :bigsmile: but there chill bandits unlike the London ram you off the road bandits:laugh:

Fecking hell Dico "Norfolk" . Hope you didn't forget your gloves , they only have 6 finger ones in that part of the country. :D

Not fancy digs then dico, surely would have been cheaper than fuel.

to be honest den we could of stayed but without being un gratefull lodge dosent cover your costs so you end up out of pocket just in case our lovely boss is watching lol!!! but also me wife is pregnant and wants me home the only down side is the traveling 30 pound each for your digs then a meal and a couple or few pints you've done £60 pound if you read books and eat snackpots and stay in you would break even:laugh:

you been to kings lynn mate, the last hour of that drive is a fecking nightmare

been down bacton Marcus the roads go on for ever and ever and ever lol!!! but must say the drivers are very polite unlike the rat race tossers may see you soon mate

I do 184 a day 97 each way takes 1 hr 40 in aborning and between 2 and 3 on the way home

little girl Marcus!!! as for energy haverspanner all the time you have a pulse theres energy lol!!! as for Michael douglas!! double standards I am with champagne taste and brown ale money these days lol!! as for the playboy mansion scaffy if I had saved a few bob when times were good may be in a sauna now or steam room with a dirty bitch lbut spunked the money in the good times wished we could turn the clocks back would of put the good times into property instead of leaning against the bars lol!! lifes short live it!!!

little girl Marcus!!! as for energy haverspanner all the time you have a pulse theres energy lol!!! as for Michael douglas!! double standards I am with champagne taste and brown ale money these days lol!! as for the playboy mansion scaffy if I had saved a few bob when times were good may be in a sauna now or steam room with a dirty bitch lbut spunked the money in the good times wished we could turn the clocks back would of put the good times into property instead of leaning against the bars lol!! lifes short live it!!!

That's a relief, one dicos enough ;)

This reminds me of a job I was on years ago when I worked for Earny the gangster,sent me to a job right at the end of the northern line,said it was only 5 minutes from the station,I walked about 2 miles probably more. I phoned him up screaming at about 9am still couldn't find the job,anyway,cut a long story short,he said,it is 5 minutes,by phone,HA,still fuming over that 10 years later

Top Bottom