Weekend Working Rates

ford cargo

Reaction score
Hello all

I am new to the forum and would just like to get some views from you all regarding weekend work and whether you guys think a token gesture i.e. a few quid extra/a few hours less should be given as I have just been offered the same rate for a Saturday as I get for working Monday to Friday. I fully understand that work is tight as the moment but I just feel weekend perks quickly evaporating.

Cheers

if youre working for the same rate , then you should at least get the full shift for working half the day.. otherwise , ram it..

Definatly don't want to be finishing later than 1 oclock saturday for full shift,one of the main reasons people prefer sites to streets,get your saturday perk.

Saturday normal rates finish @1... but no breaks..sun double buble wiv us

Hello all

I am new to the forum and would just like to get some views from you all regarding weekend work and whether you guys think a token gesture i.e. a few quid extra/a few hours less should be given as I have just been offered the same rate for a Saturday as I get for working Monday to Friday. I fully understand that work is tight as the moment but I just feel weekend perks quickly evaporating.

Cheers

saturday first 4 hours time and a half next 4 hours double time!! sunday double time all day!!! no exscuses for work being tight these are the rates these ante blue book rates either!! get on a industrial job its the norm:cool:

Top Bottom