wee scaffolders for hop lifts

paddy 21

Reaction score
do you think there should be a minimum height for a scaffolder has anybody worked with wee guys that cudni reach the ledger am talking about t and f;)

sometimes it's handy having a wee scaff in the squad,they can fit into the wee tight spaces,been ther edone it,ha ha.

they normally spit the dummy out and labour!!! or stand on the handrail!! opps are we allowed to say that lmfao!!!

Stand on your shoulders for advanced guard Dico ha .good question tho

Hope we are not picking on dwarfes again,:D back in the day milk crates were the savour of the wee fella's worked fine on a two board run :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM3AvA036e0&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Dwarf Throwing - Worlds Longest Midget Toss by Wrestler‬‏[/ame]

my nose was throbbing last time i up set one lmfao

i had 300 vietnamese in my last job, little ******* were useless with cuplock.

Depends on how much money they earn lol. Havespanner+loadsawonga= fat git, frederik,jobless=undernourished ha ha

Here hes comin wee fat wully sumervile HES 3 FT ROUND HORRIBLE LITTEL PARACITE SHYTE HOOSE :D

Love your little rant zeus..3ft round...thats a ummm 36 inch waist..where uppermaws

Good point Frederik, I never thought of it like that, I'm 3ft round too.:embarrest::eek:

Hi aom, glad your keeping yourself trim mate, its only a problem if your 3 ft tall. quiet again. I was expecting pikey to tear into us today.

Top Bottom