Website is now up

nice mate, only thing I'd do is unbold the text, I think it makes it harder to read, and take your e-mail address off and put a CAPTCHA on your contact page. Otherwise the e-mail harvesters will have a field day with you mate.

best of luck with it mate.

Last edited:
nice mate, only thing I'd do is unbold the text, I think it makes it harder to read, and take your e-il address off and put a CAPTCHA on your contact page. Otherwise the e-mail harvesters will have a field day with you mate.

Cheers mate, will do that now

good luck with the new job ian dont forget to be nice if you pop down south lol!!

As above Ian looks really good, all the best in your new venture.

Things are hotting up here Steve, I think I will probably have to do something quite soon. The truth is it's pure mayhem at the moment but definitely looking to make sure all is what it should be in the not to distant future. Speak Soon.

nice mate, only thing I'd do is unbold the text, I think it makes it harder to read, and take your e-mail address off and put a CAPTCHA on your contact page. Otherwise the e-mail harvesters will have a field day with you mate.

Had a look into it Gunslinger, the contact form is actually flash embedded in the domain software so no spam bots should be able to get through.

Looks good to me, I hope you get the success you deserve gentlemen.

Top Bottom