Weather Protection

aom

Reaction score
Without every purveyor of ancillary components bombarding us with the latest idea on what we should or shouldn't be doing to protect our jobs during the winter months, I was wondering after a week of 80mph winds and driving rain what additional precautions are you taking during this time? Without prejudice, I would have to say the safe linxs board retainer has to get my vote as it seems to be working perfectly and at last I can get a good night's sleep when the wind is howling as I know the only thing falling of the roofs here at the moment is the tiles and the odd chimney. :cool:

Without every purveyor of ancillary components bombarding us with the latest idea on what we should or shouldn't be doing to protect our jobs during the winter months, I was wondering after a week of 80mph winds and driving rain what additional precautions are you taking during this time? Without prejudice, I would have to say the safe linxs board retainer has to get my vote as it seems to be working perfectly and at last I can get a good night's sleep when the wind is howling as I know the only thing falling of the roofs here at the moment is the tiles and the odd chimney. :cool:

My precautions in this weather mate is, take 2 extra sarnies for bait,and a cup of soup. Extra £20 on the hip incase of getting rained off (just for a pie at the pub) and watch those boards rattle, and cut off all the debris netting on a job n knock.;)

Good answer Paddy, can't argue with that one. The country boy's on the other hand just have to grin and bare it.

Top Bottom