We need Scaffold Material

Coulson87

Reaction score
My company here in the States(California) is looking to get alot of Pin-lock System material (Layher) since they're paying about $12,000 a month (US Dollars) for their current stockpile. My bosses have been in contact w/ a manufacterer in China but is having communication issues about shipping and logistics. We would like to be able to finance if possible so i figured i'd ask here since this is the biggest site i could think of in regards to Scaffold resources. Let me know if you guys have any leads or helpful information.....

Last edited:
It's what we call Layher material or any of the same knock off brands....Pin-lock or Sure-lock is what most guys in the States call it.

I mean i know its gonna be chinese made stuff instead of the German made Layher but for the most part thats what most places around the states have anyways.....theres some material that has Layher stickers on it but the bulk of it is other manufacterer's No material salesman on here?

You won't get the same quality from some of
the cheap copies though.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Get signed up on LinkedIn and mention
Scaffolding in your profile and plenty of suppliers
will contact you

^^ I'll do that

Try Layher direct in the USA( head office Texas) they are doing some good finance deals in UK currently.Think about quality of product,service and supply of parts.Too many Chinese copiers here today gone tomorrow,you will get fingers burnt

Yea my company is just starting up and i don't think my bosses have alot of money to fork over what Layher will charge.....but you said they do financing so that might help....

Top Bottom