We are getting the upper hand again

Yorkshire Lee

Reaction score
Have you noticed,everyone is screaming for scaffs lately,I have turned a contract down,(admittedly cos I aint got the tube to build it)but scaffolding is booming again lads,let's make em know how valuable we are,everywhere I turn people are needing scaffs,well,you know what,fcuking pay for it and you may get us.

I Agree With You Entirely Lee, But Things Are Not As Busy Up Here As They Obviously Are Darn Saff, But Hopefully It Will Filter Up Here Eventually, Anyway Good To See That A Good Scaffolder Such As Yourself Is Busy, Long May It Continue.

Thanks to this forum people no who to call and not and if we keep shooting these agencies down on here and show them we wont tolerate them anymore they may leave us alone and start on the electricians or joiners every trade they move onto they wreck just as a matter of interest Lee how much would an agency bill you for supplying a man of steel I used one from Peterborough about 4years ago just before the crash and he billed me 8hrs @£23 quid and I know some £33quid but this was in the boom years

Thanks to this forum people no who to call and not and if we keep shooting these agencies down on here and show them we wont tolerate them anymore they may leave us alone and start on the electricians or joiners every trade they move onto they wreck just as a matter of interest Lee how much would an agency bill you for supplying a man of steel I used one from Peterborough about 4years ago just before the crash and he billed me 8hrs @£23 quid and I know some £33quid but this was in the boom years

Going rate is £170 £175 a day mate 8 til 4

Top Bottom